CLICK HERE FOR A FLASH TOUR
With it's rugged construction, simple installation and built-in safety features, the WoodWaiter is an efficient woodlift for moving firewood from the basement to floor level.
- moves wood, groceries or other inanimate objects from basement to floor level
- runs quietly
- is built to handle standard 16'' or 24'' wood
- is labour saving
- is key operated and relay controlled
- is locked securely when the key is removed
- can be set at any convenient loading height
- can be installed in any house with sufficient clearance
- has a built-in circuit breaker that will automatically stop the unit if overloaded or jammed
- can be installed simply by the home handyman or handywoman
- no special tools required
- is shipped tested and assembled
- the 4 sides of the wood box could be made out of sheet metal for lifting pellets or other loose materials
- the woodwaiter hangs from floor joists and is not attached to the basement floor
- CSA approved in Canada and United States
- warranted for 5 years.
WB FOWLER Testimonials""Just writing to say thank you and Merry Christmas. We bought a woodwaiter in 1998, self-installation was idiot-proof and I have blessed it..."
- Mike Cole-Hamilton
" "Mr. Fowler Thank you for the spare parts we needed for our Wood Waiter. I have to say that this Wood Waiter purchased in the spring of 1984,..."
- Milford Banks
" "I purchased a customized wood-waiter from you back in late 2003 or early 2004. I found it easy to install and it fit perfectly in our..."
- Dave Falle